The well-being of our customers and team is paramount, and we’ve taken all the necessary steps to ensure a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience:
- Our team have received all necessary training and are familiar with COVID-19 procedures.
- Our venues are cleaned and sanitised regularly to a high standard.
- We have hand sanitiser available for customers throughout our venue.
- Signage throughout the venue will guide customers and remind others of important aspects such as hand sanitisation and social distancing.
- We are a cashless business and are accepting card only. We would ask you to please pay by contactless where possible.
Please note that we will be operating as per government guidelines:
- Alcohol is not permitted indoors.
- Social distancing measures will be in place.
- Our opening times have been adjusted to reflect government regulations.
- We would ask you kindly to follow the guidance of no more than 4 people from 2 households inside and 6 people from 3 households outdoors.
- We would recommend please that you book your table in advance.
- Please note that face coverings must be worn at all times inside, unless sat at a table, eating and drinking.